Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Tong Yu <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: Tong Yu <email@example.com> Subject: Loan Offer X-Originating-IP: [22.214.171.124]
We are Trust Group Home, Are you in need of a loan or have you been turn down by your bank before, this is the opportunity you are looking for. We offer all kinds of loan like business loan, car loan, company loan, venture capital, home loan, student loan or any loan of your choice at 3% interest rate. Interested persons should contact us at This email address:
* Personal loans or signature loans
* Starting a franchise-up
* Corporate Acquisitions
* Business Expansion
* Commercial real estate for sale
* Contract Processing
Mrs. Maria Lopez
IP Address Analysis
Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 126.96.36.199 Originating ISP: Indo Internet, Pt City: Jakarta Country of Origin: Indonesia * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are free addresses.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where they are based or who they are regulated by.