Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Loan Offer To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: Suronto Finance <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com
Do you need a loan for your business, personal or projects?
We give out loans from $50k to $50M USD at 3% interest rate.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the “company” offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.