Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Sec Capital Loan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com Subject: Darlehensangebot To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> X-Greylist: Sender succeeded SMTP AUTH, not delayed by milter-greylist-4.5.12 (mail24.im02.ada.net.tr [22.214.171.124]
Darlehensangebot bei 3%, zögern Sie nicht, uns für weitere Informationen zu antworten
Loan offer at 3%, do not hesitate to reply to us for further information
IP Address Analysis
Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 126.96.36.199 Originating ISP: Ada-net Internet Ve Iletisim Hizmetleri Tic. A.s. City: Ankara Country of Origin: Turkey * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free email address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated in Turkey, but is written in German and sent to an email address belonging to someone in the UK