Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: <email@example.com> From: Stefan Jacob <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: I’m eager to receive your feedback To: undisclosed-recipients:;
We offer flexible loans and funding for various projects at low interest payback for as low as 5% annually for a period of 5-25 years. We can broker for a loan/funding from 50Million to 10Billion Euro or USD, depending on the nature of business.
We are currently funding for:-
* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution, ETC.
Do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are both free Gmail and Yahoo addresses.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous levels of loan being offered.