Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: Reply From: Julio Diaz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com
We the continental management Group invite you to partner with us and
benefit in our new Loan and Partnership Project funding program. We
offer flexible loans and funding for various projects bypassing the
usual rigorous procedures. This Funding program allows a client to
enjoy low interest payback for as low as 3 – 4% per annum for a period
of 5-10 years. We can approve a loan/funding for up to USD
250,000,000,000.00 or more depending on the nature of business. We are
currently funding for:
please do not hesitate to contact us for possible business co-operation.we
will be willing to
partner with you and invest a huge amount of money for the investment.
I must like you to give our company your assistants to invest in your
country and having a good business relationship with you.
* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution
* Oil & Gas/General Business
We are open to having a good business relationship with you. If you
think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in
any venture, please do not hesitate to contact us for possible
business co-operation.Contact me on my privet email bellow.
Chief Investment Officer
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are both free Gmail and Yahoo addresses.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.