Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: To: Recipients <> From: <> Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:52:16 +0100 Reply-To: email@example.com
Get a quick and legit loan here at 2% low rate,Reply for more info
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The content of the email is clearly written by a barely literate moron, who has no idea about business etiquette.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.