Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: <email@example.com> From: Arnold Finance Company <INFO@snow.ocn.ne.jp> Subject: Loan From Arnold Finance Company
We are currently offering a non-secured loan with no collateral required for 2% interest rate per year for a period of 10 years. The Investments Funds can be used for trade finance, constructions, credit enhancement, government funding, property investment and all round range of funding. We focus on start-ups, early stage, Project funding, business funding, credit line and all round range of investment that need funding. We have provided over $1 Billion in business loans to over 17,000 business owners just like you.
2 % INTEREST RATE YEARLY
10 YEARS DURATION
10,000.00 (Ten Thousand USD ) –500Million USD / EUR REQUIREMENT:
We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $500 million.
Contact me through my direct email : firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our services so as to provide you with more information.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.
Ascon Investment limited
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan is located or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered and claims about loans granted.
- The telephone number used is a UK personal redirect number (which can be forwarded anywhere in the world). A legitimate business in the UK would have no need for such a number.