Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: BORRO LOAN FIRM <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: undisclosed-recipients:; Reply-To: email@example.com
Get fast and emergency loan today at 2% rate.We offer loans for personal
and business purposes.We offer loans to pay bills.Loans from 10,000 to
500 million euros.We issue long-term loans for 25 years.Contact us for
more information about our e-mail.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.