Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Mr Lamke Christopher <email@example.com> Subject: Private Lender.... To: Undisclosed recipients:;
My name is Mr. Lamke Christopher, I’m a private Local Lender and i offer personal Loans, Real Estate, Business Loans, Bridge Loans,Commercial loans to individuals/companies who can utilize it well and make good returns within the maximum time duration of 10 years and amortized over 30 years at 5% interest rate…
Minimum Financing: $50,000
Contact me via email or call me directly on my cell (713) 909-3464. If you are interested in my service…
Yours Sincerely, Lamke Christopher
(call or text; Mon Fri 8am 7pm)
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Mail.com address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who the company offering the loan are, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.