Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Sandra Daniel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Loan Offer..Apply Now To: [Redacted]
Your response regarding a loan was received. I want you to be rest
assure, we are going to help you with this loan, so all you have to do
now is to kindly fill and return the loan application form and as soon
as this details is filled we will forward you the loan terms and
condition’s. We give out loan to borrowers at 2% interest rate from
the range of $5,000.00 to $500,000,000.00. Our loans are well insured
and maximum security is our priority, Available Funds we offer are,
* Personal Funds(Secure and Unsecured)
* Business Funds(Secure and Unsecured)
* Combination Funds
* Consolidation Funds and Many More:
1)The Borrower must be at the age of 18years and above
2)Even with Bad credit, you still Guarantee a Borrower a funds
3)The funds Can Be Granted Even With low credit.
Here is the borrow Application form to fill and return now.
1) First Name:
2) Last Name:
3) City/Zip Code:
7) Date of birth:
8.) Amount Needed:
9) Purpose For Loan:
12) Office phone:
14) Name Of Company:
16) Monthly income:
Kindly get back to us.
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email gives the impression that it is replying to an enquiry about a loan, but it isn’t.