Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Peter White <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com Subject: Do you need a loan? X-Originating-IP: [22.214.171.124]
Do you need a loan?
Are you seeking for private lender? Do you need a loan urgently? Do you have a bad credit? Did your bank fail you? I can help you secure a loan. No collateral needed. I am a private investor that specializes in providing all types of investments funding,including mutual funds, personal loans, business loans, real estate loans, combination loans, consolidation loans, commercial
loans and many more.
Loan Amount: A minimum of $10,000 to a maximum loan amount of $100,000,000
Loan interest rate: 3%
Lending area: Worldwide
Maximum duration: up to 10 years
No prepayment penalty
Immediate funding after proper documentation and approval.
For more information, please Email:
Email:( firstname.lastname@example.org )
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 126.96.36.199 Originating ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited City: Lagos Country of Origin: Nigeria * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from Nigeria, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.