Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [192.168.43.114] (unknown [126.96.36.199]) Subject: Get your loan approved within minutes! To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: julier <email@example.com> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEED A LOAN…TODAY?
GET PAID TODAY!
Get your loan approved within minutes!
All done Online!..24/7!
“We have the product for you!”
“LOW CREDIT REQUIREMENTS!”
WHY STRUGGLE WITHOUT CASH?
*Personal Loans/Consolidation Loans -$5 000?…$10 000…$50 000?…$100 000+?…
*Various options available!
*NO NEED TO SHOP AROUND!
*PAYDAY LOANS…Cash in 5minutes!
*You can get an instant decision for a personal loan today!
*2 minute online application!
*Enter your details once
*Receive approval of your application
*Enjoy your new loan!
*Visit us NOW! via Email: email@example.com
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 188.8.131.52 Originating ISP: Cell-c City: Johannesburg Country of Origin: South Africa * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from South Africa, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud loan scam hotspot.