Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Henry King <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: urgent loan offer for more info apply now To: [Redacted - long list of email addresses]
First, let me introduce myself to you. l got your email address that
you are in need of a loan? I am Mr Henry King. A legitimate and a
reliable private loan lender. Do you need an urgent loan to start your
own business? Are you in a financial crisis? Do you need a loan to
settle your debt or pay up your bills? I offer all kinds of Loans
packages under clear and understandable conditions from lower amount
of $5000 Euro, Pounds to $Eight Millions, Euro and pounds only. I
provide business loans, personal loans, student loans, auto loans, car
loans, insurance loans, home loans, bank loans, Xmas loans, New year
loans, and loans to pay all kinds of bills. Have you been denied of
loan from Bank or organizations? Worry no more, Your helps has comes.
HENRY KING LOAN COMPANY LTD, is a loan lending company that offers
loan to people that are interested at low interest rate of 3% for more
info contact us now via this email address: email@example.com
Awaiting for your urgent response now.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients all of whose email addresses were visible in the To box.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.