Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: LOAN==BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU CAN GET YOUR LOANS IN LESS THAN AN HOUR From: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Need Personal/Business Loan At 3%? If Yes contact us for more info Email:
FILL AND RETURN.
Amount needed: ===
Mobile phone number: ==
EMAIL US NOW AT: +918929951142 (Call/Whats app) Via Email: email@example.com :
my website is : http://farhanazizfinance.bravesites.com/
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Yahoo address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The website is a sub-domain on a free website provider.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based (appears to be India based on telephone number) or who they are regulated by.
- The telephone numbers indicate that the scammer is in India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.