Loan Scam – email@example.com
The following is a post that was made from IP address 188.8.131.52 on the online guestbook of a hotel. Not somewhere that a legitimate financial services company would be advertising.
My name is Mr.William. I live in Berlin Germany and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, They gave happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of €50,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing company that help me with a loan of € 50,000.00 Euro with interest rate of 3% ,They are GOD fearing If you are in need of loan and you are sure you will pay back the loan please contact them On firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp/call : +393510747468 And they are located in the European part of the world.
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 184.108.40.206 Originating ISP: Vodafone Italia S.p.a. City: Turin Country of Origin: Italy * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- A legitimate financial services company would not be spamming hotel guest books.
- The claimed customer don’t even know if they’re male or female (a happy woman called Mr!).
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.