Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: Re: To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: <email@example.com>
Russtok Investments offers loan at 1.5% Interest Rate. We are a responsible credit provider. Our personal loan and debt consolidation products are designed to help you regain dignity through financial peace of mind
Contact us today for that loan you desire and we can arrange any loan to suit your budget.
Mrs. Rehemat Alharthi
Senior Loan Consultant
Russtok Investments, Istanbul, Turkey
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who the company offering the loan are regulated by.
- The ridiculous low interest rate that is being offered.