Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [22.214.171.124] Subject: Re: To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: email@example.com Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are welcome to Falcon Credit Management (USA)Are you interested in a secured loan for personal or investment use, We give loan with an interest rate of 7% per year, We offer loans of $10,000.00 minimum up to a maximum of $100,000,000.00. contact us at(email@example.com) for more information.The loan offer is accessible for only ASIAN,EUROPEAN,AUSTRALIA,CANADIAN AND AMERICANS.
With Best Regards
FALCON CREDIT MANAGEMENT
8430 West Lake Mead Blvd Suite 106
United States of America Las Vegas, NV 89128
Call us: +1(702) 389-8593
Fax us: +1(702) 489-6576
WhoIs details for
Creation Date: 2018-10-08T10:54:00.00Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-10-08T10:54:00.00Z Registrant Name: Whois Agent Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 126.96.36.199 Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp City: Hai Duong Country of Origin: Vietnam * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are from a domain registered less than 6 months ago, by someone using a privacy service to hide their identity.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who the company offering the loan are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.
- The email originated from Vietnam, yet the company claim to be in the USA.