Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Spens Global Investment <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Do you need a loan To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [Redacacted]
Are you starting a new business but you need extra financial support Spens Global Investment is a government approved. We give out loan to individuals/firms send us a mail now
1. Full Names of loan applicant
2. Country of origin /Residence
2. Amount required
4. Duration of Loan
5. Phone No
Mr kelvin Smith
Tell No: +13618899388
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.