Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Mr Josh Boris <email@example.com> Subject: Loan Offer 3% To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [Redacted]
Are you starting a new business but you need extra financial support we can help you and we are government approved. we give out loan to individuals/firms send us a mail now
1. Full Names of loan applicant
2. Country of origin /Residence
2. Amount required
4. Duration of Loan
5. Phone No
Mr kelvin Smith
Tell No: +13618899388
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.