Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Mr Josh Boris <email@example.com> Subject: Apply for your loan To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [Redacted]
Do you or your company need and kind of business loan, investment loan, house loan, project loan, company loan,
1. Full Names of loan applicant
2. Country of origin /Residence
2. Amount required
4. Duration of Loan
5. Phone No
Interested people should please contact us
Mr Josh Boris
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who the company offering the loan are, where they are based or who they are regulated by.