Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: SAMUMEL EDDYSON <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Good Day,
We focus on start-ups, early stage, project funding, business funding, credit line and all round range of investment that need funding, we are currently offering loan for 2% interest rate per year for a period of 10 years. The Investments Funds can be used for trade finance, constructions, credit enhancement, government funding, property investment and all round range of funding.
10 % INTEREST RATE YEARLY
10 YEARS DURATION
1. CLIENT MUST OWN OR REPRESENT A COMPANY.
2. CLIENT MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE BUSINESS PLAN OR EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OR SUMMARY PURPOSE OF THE LOAN.
Let us know if you are interested in our services and meet up with the requirements? so as to provide you with more information.
Sam Eddyson ,
Ascon Investment limited
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email address used is a free Yahoo address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.