Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Dr Huseynli ORKHAN <email@example.com> Reply-To: Dr Huseynli ORKHAN <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Non-recourse loan
We give loans without collateral (Nonrecourse), finance projects, provide fresh cut Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC), Bank Guarantee (BG), Documentary Letter of Credit (DLC). Annual interest is 1% and duration of loan is 15years, ranging from minimum of $1,000,000 USD to maximum of $25,000,000,000 USD.
Dr Huseynli ORKHAN
WhatsApp: +32 460 21865
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.