Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Marinez - Monte Belo do Sul <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: Housing Finance ltd <email@example.com> Subject: Application for loan
We offer a wide range of financial services which includes: Business Planning, Commercial and Development Finance, Properties and Mortgages, Debt Consolidation Loans, Business Loans, Private loans, Home Refinancing Loans with low interest rate @3% per annul for individuals, companies and corporate bodies. Get the best for your family and own your dream home as well with our General Loan scheme.
Interested applicants should Contact E-mail OR Whatsapp:
Phone: +917303027792 .
So we await to hear from you soon.
Thanks for your cooperation
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The phone number indicates that the email originated from India, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.