Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Turker Freeman <email@example.com> Subject: Personal Loan, Business Expansion To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Are you a business man or woman? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks /other financial institutes? Do you need a loan or funding for any reason such as:
a) Personal Loan, Business Expansion
b) Business Start-up , Education
c) Debt Consolidation
d) Debt Reconciliation
e) Hard Money Loans
We offer loans from the range of 5,000 US Dollas minimum to tune of 50,000,000 Euro for an interest rate as low as 3% and with no credit check. For further information, please contact us now at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.