Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: "Do you need a loan ?" <email@example.com> Subject: GET YOUR FREE LOAN NOW To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [Redacted]
Loan Money Now No Credit Check Guaranteed Approval, Loan up to
$500.000,000 for what you want! Loans are advanced over a period of 5
to 40 years at the interest rate of 1.28%.
Do you want to borrow money for new projects, or do you want to
collect expensive quick loans? Contact us at email:
firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will receive an
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
Name of applicant:________
Marital status _________
Amount Needed __________
Contact Email: email@example.com
Mr. Robert Hook
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.