Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Lyna Brooke <firstname.lastname@example.org> To: undisclosed-recipients:; Subject: Re: Details Needed For Your Disbursement!!! Reply-To: email@example.com
We offer loans at low interest rate of 4% per year, we offer Personal
loans, Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital,Business Loan, Education
Loan, Home Loan or “Loan for any reason!”. Do you have unpaid bills? Are
you in debt? Do you need to set up a business? Worry no more as we are
to offer you a low interest loan. Our loan ranges from $5,000.00 USD to
$5,000,000.00 USD. We can eliminate your loan hassles because we are not
FICO score driven! We can offer loans at 100% loan to value. Our loans
funded through major banks worldwide and we are able to offer online
account access 24/7! LET US HELP! Send us an email for a loan
FIRST INFORMATION NEEDED
Thanks for choosing our Company as your financier!
ONLINE ADVERT CUSTOMER CARE UNIT
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free AOL address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.