Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: PRECALI CASH LOAN CC <email@example.com> Subject: To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Apply for a loan without upfront fee with BBAW Financial Service upto R350,000.00.
Blacklisted & Under debt review Clients are also welcome to apply for
We are giving out this promo to our clients,including those who could
not received their loan due to either upfront fees or application
This Promo will last till Month end please hurry up why it last.
To apply for this promo kindly Follow us here via facebook
BBAW Financial Service
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The website linked to is a fake Facebook login page
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.