Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: email@example.com From: Robert Baca <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Move your business forward with our LOAN
Do you need a loan for your business or outright investment in your
enterprise? Please talk to us.
We can provide up to $250 Million long term loan for your company or
outright investment in your region with a good ROI.
In Friendship, Love and Truth
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.