Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from DESKTOP-RMV3U7I.home (unknown [22.214.171.124]) Subject: LOAN To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Kimberly <email@example.com> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fast, Easy & Secure loan process, for business and personal loan request kindly contact us back for requirement Via email@example.com or Whats-app: +16315685815
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 126.96.36.199 Originating ISP: Vodafone Net Iletisim Hizmetleri Anonim Sirketi City: Istanbul Country of Origin: Turkey * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from Nigeria, a Turkish loan firm would not be able to offer loans to anyone outside of Turkey.