Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [192.168.43.127] (Unknown [184.108.40.206]) Subject: 2% Loan? To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: firstname.lastname@example.org Reply-To: email@example.com
Do you need 2% Finance loan? We are corporate lenders, we give out
loans to very honest and reliable personalities, we Offer loan from
the amount of $5,000.00USD to $50,000,000.00USD at 2% interest low
rate from 1-25 years as the loan duration, please come and get the
best for your self and your family, contact this
If interested, Please provide the following:
Your full Name:
loan Amount Needed:
Duration of the loan:
Purpose of loan:
Mr Daniel Adams.
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 220.127.116.11 Originating ISP: Radore Veri Merkezi Hizmetleri A.s. City: n/a Country of Origin: Turkey * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.