Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: cristian Astefanei <email@example.com> To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com> Subject: PRET D ARGENT / MONEY LOAN
Bonjour Mr et Mme
Je suis un particulier et j’octrois des prêts allant de 2.000 Euro à 750.000 Euro à toutes personne capable de respecter les conditions pour un taux d’intérêt de 2% .
J’offres également aux entreprises des fonds pour consolider votre activités et pour les particuliers, j’ offres aussi la possibilité de créer une entreprise avec un apport personnel minime.
Hello mr and mrs
I am an individual and I grant loans ranging from 2,000 Euro to 750,000 Euro to anyone capable of meeting the conditions for an interest rate of 2%.
I also offer companies funds to consolidate your activities and for individuals, I also offer the possibility of creating a business with minimal personal contribution.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Outlook address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.