Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: CASH FLOWS <email@example.com> Subject: To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Do you need an urgent loan to start up a business, Do you need a loan
to pay off your debt? Do you need a loan to buy a car or a house? at
3% Interest rate. We give maximum of $95,000,000.00 USD to minimum of
$5,000. If you are interested contact us for more information. Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org WhatSapp : +17314687334
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Mail.ru address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.