Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: "Mrs.Loveth Konnia" <email@example.com> Subject: Request For Partnership Investment To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Good day, I wish to approach you with a request Regarding an
Investment and financing opportunity, we have a Profiling Amount In
an Excess of 100M USD. which we seek to Invest, profitable business
with Good ROI. Can you be my partner on this?
At Venture Asset Finance we strongly believe in customer satisfaction,
transparency and honesty. The benefits of using our services include:
(1) Interest Rates starting as low as 1.0% (2) Accounts available from
$5M to $500 Million (3) No credit check or Financial Statements
required (4) Funds will be placed under clients name and signature.
Contact us for more information.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered with no credit checks.