Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: fair finance <email@example.com> Reply-To: Fair finance <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Rýchla pôžicka platí +15129940713 X-Originating-IP: [188.8.131.52]
Som investorom. Píšem, aby som vás informoval o ponuke nášho úveru, ktorý ponúka moja spolocnost na pomoc jednotlivcom a organizácii vrátane majitela malých firiem. naša ponuka je tak nízka ako 2% úroková sadzba na 1 až 20 rokov. Na váš záujem budú okamžite reagovat naši online agenti.Všetky požiadavky vám predstaví náš online agent pri kontakte s agentom: fairfinance110 na gmail.com alebo Whatsapp 15129940713
I’m investors. I write that I inform you of our loan offer, offering my company to help individuals and organizations, including the small business owner. Our offer is as low as 2% interest rate for 1-20 years. On your interest will respond immediately, our online agenti.Všetky requirements will introduce you to our online agent in contact with the agent: fairfinance110 at gmail.com or Whatsapp 15129940713
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 184.108.40.206 Originating ISP: Avast Software S.r.o. City: Alotau Country of Origin: Papua New Guinea * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from Papua New Guinea, which means that even if they are legitimate, they would not be able to offer loans outside of that country.