Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: "Mr. Steve Bruce" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Do you need Loan @2% To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
GLOBAL PRIVATE GROUP is an Independent Financial Advisory Firm
providing Individuals and Small Companies with financial advice
and offering loan to people and companies who are in need of loan,
debt Consolidation, business or personal?
We offer extremely low interest rates 2% whatever your circumstances,
retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help. Flexible
repayment over 2 to 40 years.
1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
Mr Steve Bruce
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.