Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: Credit Offer To: Recipients <email@example.com> From: firstname.lastname@example.org Reply-To: email@example.com
* Loan opportunity !!! We provide 3% urgent financial aid. Contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +1 719 294 1924 for more information. Zion Finance Group, Mr. Bernard. Other email: email@example.com
* Darlehen Gelegenheit !!! Wir bieten 3% dringende finanzielle Hilfe an. Kontaktieren Sie uns per E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org oder WhatsApp: +1 719 294 1924 für weitere Informationen. Zion Finance Group, Herr Bernard.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- One of the email addresses used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.