Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [184.108.40.206] From: Matteo L <Matteo_L@gmail.com> To: Undisclosed-Recipients:; Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: BUSINESS LOAN
Our Direct Lender is a financial technology company that addresses the unique needs and financial goals of real estate investors at all stages of portfolio growth.
Our partner that will satisfy the financing needs of your Business Loan or Real Estate Loan.
We offer bespoke solution in both long & short term financing, development financing and investment structuring.
Our principal function would be assist you in complete financing through our reputable Lending Institutions. Further information, kindly email us at EMAIL: email@example.com
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 220.127.116.11 Originating ISP: Vietnam Posts And Telecommunications Group City: Hanoi Country of Origin: Vietnam * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
WhoIs details for trecsrlservizifinanziari.com
Creation Date: 2016-03-10T20:42:59 Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-03-10T20:42:59 Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0144470058 Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 0144470058
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used is on a domain that was registered anonymously. Legitimate companies do not need to hide their identities like this.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The email originated from Vietnam, and was sent to Victims worldwide. Lenders cannot lend internationally, only in the country they are registered in.