Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: email@example.com From: FANG Caroline HUALING <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Good Day To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
We are currently offering 95% Non-Recourse
Loan (NRL) with our BG Leased Monetization program for trade finance,
constructions, credit enhancement, government funding, property investment
and all-round range of funding, with a period of 10-years
+ 1 year grace period with no pre-payment penalties. .
10 YEARS DURATION
1M-50B USD / EUR REQUIREMENT:
1. CLIENT MUST OWN OR REPRESENT A COMPANY.
2. CLIENT MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE BUSINESS PLAN OR EXECUTIVE
SUMMARY OR SUMMARY PURPOSE OF THE LOAN..
Let us know if you are interested in our services so as to provide you
with more information.
FANG Caroline HUALING
Financial Gateway Limited
Soundwill Plaza II Midtown
Rm 1211, 15/F, Soundwill Plaza II-Midtown,
1-29 Tang Lung Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
WhoIs details for fingatewayltd.com
Creation Date: 2020-05-26T06:37:59Z Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2021-05-26T06:37:59Z Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Foundation
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is on a domain that was anonymously registered little more than a month ago.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.