Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: zaidj hussein <email@example.com> Subject: Hello friend,Do you need a loan, ? To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Do you need a loan to enhance your business? Are you in debt? Have you
been rejected by banks and
other financial institutions? I offer loans ranging from a minimum
amount of $20,000 to $20,000,000 at a
favorable low interest rate.
I offer the following loans:
real estate loans
Lines of Credit
We will provide you with the finance to meet your needs. Respond to
this ad and we will get back to you immediately.
DR, RICHARD DICKSON
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.