Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: AFFORDABLE / LOAN / LEASE / BG / SBLC / DOA / OFFER To: Recipients <> From: "Mr.Goodner Grouser" <""@uffs.edu.br> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Legitimate and reliable loan lender From Vijitha Fernando Financial Investment. We offer loans on clear and understandable terms and conditions at a 3% interest rate. From $5,000.00 to $450,000,000.00USD, Euro And Pounds Only. we Offer Business Loans, Personal Loans, Student Loans, Car Loans And Loans To Pay Off Bills, LEASE/BG/SBLC/DOA at low rates also available, Contact us now.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Outlook address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.