Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: Loan offer To: Recipients <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: email@example.com Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal and Investment Loan offer
I am a private lender,I can help you with the loan you need at a low interest rate of 3%,Do you need to pay your bills or do you need an investment loan?This is the right place to get the financial help you need,We offer a minimum of $5000.00 USD to a maximum of $50,000,000.00 USD.
Please contact for more information on this private Email: email@example.com
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.