Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: ts kafu <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Hello Sir,
Capital Fund Corporation Limited are currently offering 95% Non-Recourse Loan (NRL) with our BG Leased Monetization program for trade finance, constructions, credit enhancement, government funding, property investment and all-round range of funding, with 2% interest rate per annul for a period of 10-years + 1 year grace period with no pre-payment penalties.
TERMS: 2% INTEREST RATE YEARLY 10 YEARS DURATION 1M-50B USD/EUR REQUIREMENT:
1. CLIENT MUST OWN OR REPRESENT A COMPANY.
2. CLIENT MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE BUSINESS PLAN OR EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OR SUMMARY PURPOSE OF THE LOAN.
Let us know if you are interested in our services so as to provide you with more information.
Capital Fund Corporation Limited
Why is this a loan scam?
- The email address used is a free Outlook address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.