Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Received: from [188.8.131.52] Reply-To: <email@example.com> From: Neeky-Noor Ali <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: (LOW INTEREST FINANCING)
We are reputable loan Company based in Turkey with offices in
Dubai, Brazil, Texas, Malaysia, Toronto and United Kingdom.
? Money as soon as the next business day after our face to face
? No collateral required
? Our interest rate is 4.5% interest rate with Flexible
repayment over 1 to 8 years
? Quick application form – takes less than 60 seconds to be
matched with the right loan
Kindly email back if you have your Business summary that needs
Investment Manager, U.K Office
Please note that your results will be unique and based on the
items showing on your credit report. We respect your privacy and
and Terms & Conditions
IP Address Analysis
ipTRACKERonline.com Header Analysis Quick Report Originating IP: 184.108.40.206 Originating ISP: Swiftng-asn City: Lagos Country of Origin: Nigeria * For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan or who they are regulated by.
- The sender claims to be in the UK, but the email originated from Nigeria, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud hotspot.