Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Edgar Ivan Pambi Diaz <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject:
Are you in need of a loan? This is to inform the general public that we offer loans to individuals at 3% interest rate. Our loans are secured and guaranteed by governments to offer loans all over the world. We offer all kinds of loan, such as Personal Loan, Real Estate Loan, Company Loan, Investment Loan, Business Loan, Commercial Loan, Debt Consolidation loan, land loan, Education loan, project loan and many more, interested kindly contact us on our company email below: for more information. https://medallonfinance.wixsite.com/finance Email (email@example.com) firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp +15596536478 OR +79841104089 or by phone at +12536550068. for more information.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email addresses used are free Gmail and Hotmail addresses.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The website is a free Wix domain – legitimate companies have their own paid for domains, they don’t use free hosting.