Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org From: philip morgan <email@example.com> Subject: Loan offer To: [REDACTED - Long list of email addresses]
Do you urgently need a loan? We give them loans
Interested parties in good faith seeking loans. you are
Do you seriously need an urgent loan? then you are in
correct place. We give business loans, personal loans, value
Minimum of € 2,000.00 to the maximum value of € 40,000,000.00,
for your loan application a 2% lower interest rate to meet your
Lawsuit and financial problem.contact -In today’s email:
Fill in this information below
Loan amount required:
Thank you while we wait for your response
philip morgan loan company.
Loan / financial service provider.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients all of whose email addresses were visible.
- The email gives no indication of where the company offering the loan are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.