Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: Insure Cash Loan Pty Ltd <email@example.com> Reply-To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Welcome To 2021 With Insure You Are Covered Apply Now !
Kindly Find Attached Files And Send Your Documents Back To Us.
5% Fixed Interest Rate, We Offer for all category:
Personal Loans,Home Loan, Debt Consolidation Loan And Business Loan.
Email us : email@example.com
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Protonmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan or who they are regulated by.
- The telephone numbers indicate that the email originated from South Africa, which is a known Advance Fee Fraud Loan Scam hotspot.