Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Subject: test To: [REDACTED] From: "Mr.Ali Hassan" <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reply-To: email@example.com
We offer all kind of loans – Business Loan / Real Estate Project
we are comprehensive financial
services firm committed to helping our clients improve their
long-term financial success.
Our customized programs are designed to help grow, protect, and
conserve our client’s wealth by delivering a superior level of
We’re Investment/Finance firm that specialized in project funding
& General financial service offer.Our principal function would be
assist you in complete financing through our reputable Lending
We are open to having a good business relationship with you. We
are currently interested in funding viable businesses,
investments or projects in the following areas of interest:
* Starting up a Franchise
* Business Acquisition
* Business Expansion
* Capital / Infrastructural Project
* Commercial Real Estate purchase
* Contract Execution
* Trade Financing etc.
* Want to be an Agent / Broker?
– Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their
clients and are 100% protected.
We encourage you to contact us and learn more about the loans
service we offered.
If you have any questions or want more information about this
offer do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.