Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: email@example.com From: Are you in need of a Loan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: loan To: undisclosed-recipients:; Bcc: [REDACTED]
Are you in need of a Loan / Funding for a project ? Have you been
trying to obtain a Loan from any of the Banks or Loan Companies and
got Ripped off and they have refused to grant you the Loan because of
bad credit ? We offer all types of non- recourse Loan and funding at a
low Interest Rate of 3 % both long term and short term .
The categories of Loan / financial funding offered include but not
limited to : Business Loan , Personal Loan , Company Loan,Mortgage
Loan , debt consolidation and financial funding for both turnkey and
mega projects E . T. C . from a minimum of Euro / US $ 1 Million to
Euro / US $ 5 Billion Max.
Mr. Anthony Isaac
World Trade Center
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.