Loan Scam – email@example.com
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
Reply-To: <firstname.lastname@example.org> From: Funding One Limited <email@example.com> Subject: Re,Capital Funding
We are a registered Private Loan Investment Company in the United Kingdom, we also registered with the Turkish British Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TBCCI)
we have operations in Europe, America and Asia.
We are seeking beneficiaries who source for funds to expand/relocate their business interests abroad. We are ready to fund projects outside Turkey and the United
Kingdom in the form of Soft Loan. We grant loans to both corporate and private entities at a low interest rate of 2% R.O.I per annul.
We like to grant loans in the following sectors: oil/Gas, banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco,
Communication Services, Agriculture, Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector. The terms are very flexible and interesting.
Please contact us for more details.
Capital Funding One Limited
IP Address Analysis
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Gmail address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who the company offering the loan regulated by.
- The company claims to be based in the UK, yet able to offer loans outside of the UK. This is not possible, lenders need to be located in and authorised by the regulators of every country that they trade in