Loan Scam – firstname.lastname@example.org
The below loan scam email was sent to an email address that exists only to catch scam emails. It has never been used to register on any site, only to communicate with scammers.
From: LUIS <email@example.com> Reply-To: LUIS <firstname.lastname@example.org> Subject: Good day
Have you any viable business plan that needs funding? It is nice to connect with you, my name is Luis Alves.
However, we are established Financial Consultant based in Europe, we only seek for companies and private business men that need financial support to execute their cooperate businesses.
It may be delivered as Business Finance Loans up to $750M investment in diverse portfolio and it depends on your business plan/project. Our partners are willing to provide the Capital to the ideal partner ready to work for a mutual benefit.
We shall be glad to fund any feasible project, if our requirements are met accordingly.Feel free to contact us on our email:(email@example.com)
Kindly indicate your interest.
Why is this a loan scam?
- It was sent from a totally different email address to the one that you are asked to reply to.
- The email address used is a free Yahoo address.
- The email was mass-mailed to many recipients using BCC.
- The email gives no indication of who is offering the loan, where they are based or who they are regulated by.
- The ridiculous upper amount of loan being offered.